Saturday, December 18, 2010

A day in a life...at Legoland:)

I just LOVE taking my grandkids to Legoland.  I finally bought myself an annual pass since I know I'll make good use of it!  I've already been to Legoland 4 times since I bought the pass and for anyone that knows me, I'm totally thrilled with the GREAT BARGAIN this is turning out to be!

I just LOVE this foto below of the boys (Dominic and Shane) running toward Legoland's entrance.  The movement exuded in this foto really relays the excitement of the day.

I have also found that I just LOVE to take fotos on an angle...now not all of my fotos turn out and I'm still tryin' to work out the details of when it works, how to angle the foto, and how to best fill the frame.

This is one of those that I think turned out perfectly.  Whoo hoo!!!  As they say, PRACTICE makes PERFECT:)


I also caught a couple of great fotos of the boys on rides.  Dominic has come SO FAR with this ride below.  I can remember the first time he rode in these cars when he was three and the poor little guy just didn't know what to do...but now????...he just whizzes around like a pro!


I was lucky enough to capture a few great pictures of Billy (Pop Pop) with the boys on some rides.  You can just see the excitement in the boys' eyes...and I'm sure Pop Pop was having a great time, too:)



Well, friends...I'm off to "play" with my camera again and take some more AWESOME Frugal Fotos!

enJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment