Sunday, August 29, 2010

Take me out to the ball game...

While my daughter was in San Diego for a visit from Philadelphia, we took advantage of the fact that the Phillies were playing the Padres and went to a game.  My grandkids got all dudded up in their Phillies gear and patiently waited to go to the game.


We decided to take the train for some added ambiance.  The kids were excited to go for a train ride:)


Once on the train, they had fun looking out the window...for about 15 minutes (of a 45 minute ride, lol)...


It certainly was a BEATIFUL day for a game!  We had great seats right above the Phillies dugout...AND in the shade...whoo hoo!


Amanda (my daughter) and Jayden (my grandson) watching the game.


Dominic (my grandson) is also watching the game.


Alayna (my granddaugter) was more interested in getting her picture taken:)  All in all, they did fine...AFTER they had snacks and hotdogs and snacks and drinks and more snacks...the only thing the didn't get was the cotton candy, lol!

A good time was had by all:)

enJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment