Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here comes the bride...

I am very excited to post the first (of many) frugal fotos of my son and his beautiful new wife.  As soon as the "dust" settles from the wedding (still busy with family visits), I will honker down and get an entire album posted here.  I LOVED taking fotos of the wedding but realized that when you are the mother of the groom, you are in so many of them yourself that you DO miss some amazing pic opportunities...being a new venture for me (wanting to get into fotography), it's hard to allow myself to BE IN pic's since I always want to take them...now I do travel with my "trusty" tripod, but there was DEFINITELY no time for setting up while the pics were being taken on the day of the wedding:(...sometimes ya just need to let others give you pics THEY took, too....{sigh}...


enJOY:)

A VERY PROUD and HAPPY Frugal Fotographer:)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting, beautiful bride, handsome groom! I am so happy for them and for you, Lori. Best wishes on your journey! Your photos are amazing. You want to come take some frugal fotos of my kids???? I'll pay you in coffee and cookies.... hee hee Or Graphic45 paper....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria,

    Thanks for visiting:) Yes, the groom IS very handsome...looks like his mom, huh? heehee...coffee, cookies, AND G45 paper sounds great, lol! I need some subjects to practice with! The only rule is that they take direction, well...I love to take "unique" photos, but my grandkids don't follow direction well, lol...

    ReplyDelete