Sunday, August 29, 2010

Still getting caught up:)

Back in May (Mother's Day to be exact), my hubbie and I went to an event in dt SD called Gator by the Bay.  My granddaughter had won tickets to this event last year while she was visiting over Thanksgiving week.  This was alot of fun and gave me some awesome opportunities to practice my depth of field.  I have grown to LOVE this technique, and take MANY pictures this way, lol...


This was simply a picture of some beads they were selling at the event.  Of course, this event had a New Orleans kind of feel, so there were many bright and interesting colors to use as the subjects of my photos.

Here is another photo where I practiced on the "mid" depth of field.  I love the way the objects closest to my lens are out of focus as well as the objects furthest from my lens.  I just LOVE all this texture!


This foto doesn't display the depth of field as much, but I LOVE all the texture in this photo!

enJOY~

1 comment: