Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lookin' back at 2010...

As I sit here and try to determine the BEST way to sort my "millions" of frugal fotos...I ponder, and wonder if I'll EVER find a good way to sort and "file" my frugal fotos...now, I know there ARE some great products out there that help with the sorting function...but REALLY, I ask...is it REALLY that hard?...since ORGANIZATION is definitely NOT my strong suit...I ponder....and wonder....what's a frugal fotografer to do?

While I'm doing that, I have come across some fotos that "speak" to me from 2010...they are not really ABOUT anything...they just SPEAK to me...so I thought I'd share a few...

This first shot I'll categorize as a portrait, kinda, sorta....in any event, the colors, expression, and just plain composition are just really KEWL...this is Tyler...who used to be one of my son's neighbors...he's since moved to another state...bummer about that because I could fotograph him all day...just love his expressions, unique style, and great personality.  Maybe our paths will cross again...



This next frugal foto is of one of my favorite subjects...flowers!  I was practicing my depth of field capabilities and love the way the foreground AND background are out of focus, but the mid ground (is that a term?) is in perfect focus...



This next foto...yes, it's another flower, lol...is really kewl because initially I took it because it was growing out of a rock...but now I just love it because even though it was unintentional, I just love the "sepia" feel of the background.  I also think the blur really worked well in this frugal foto...


Ok, that's enough for now...back to figuring out how to organize these frugal fotos of mine!

enJOY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment