Saturday, April 13, 2013

I {heart} Flower Fotos...

My friend, Pat, invited me to go to a local park with her this week and I was soooo glad she reminded me to bring my camera.

I just LOVE practicing my fotography techniques by taking fotos of flowers!  These are two of the fotos I liked best, so I thought I'd share.

I decided to get a bit fancy with this one while trying to remember how to use some of the tools I learned in the Photoshop class I too 3 years ago.  I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to figure out how to get the gradient tool to work the way I wanted it too...after a few tries, of course.


 
My next foto was a close-up that I just LOVE.  I have a lens that can get up really close to my subject and does an awesome job of letting me practice on my in and out of focus fotos.
 
 
I really didn't do much to this foto at all.  Don't you just LOVE the way it turned out?

No comments:

Post a Comment